Canlink Travel Representatives, provides Canadian based representation for exceptional hotels, resorts and other sectors of the hospitality industry. Our focus is on providing a wide variety of individualized services on behalf of our partners. We pride ourselves in ensuring our clients, and all of our contacts, receive consistent, outstanding service resulting in an exceptional customer experience. We provide maximum visibility, exposure and awareness for our clients through strategic sales and marketing initiatives with the ultimate focus on increasing their business from Canada. We are based in Toronto and offer all of the benefits of full service Canadian representation on a cost effective basis.
Canadian consumers have many travel options for both individual and group travel. Having an aggressive local sales and marketing force who are focused on promoting your product is the link to securing the business. Our mission is to ensure that our clients receive maximum exposure through strategic sales and marketing initiatives resulting in increased awareness and business for their properties. During our 20 plus years of experience in the travel industry we have developed a large customer base and established essential relationships with retail and group travel agencies, major incentive houses, meeting planners, tour operators and key businesses and corporations. They now find it not only convenient, but essential, to have us as a local contact providing a fast turn-around for any of their needs. We work closely with the Canadian tour operators and meeting planners and agency sales calls occur on a daily basis.
Our experience has proven that having reliable, knowledgeable and experienced local representation is the key to increasing a company’s profile and sales. Canlink will provide you with all of the tools you need to maximize your Canadian business!
A sampling of services we provide for our clients:
- We seek out new leads, make initial contact and convert prospects to new accounts
- We evaluate sales trends and market conditions and make recommendations for new sales and marketing initiatives
- We provide sales calls to travel agencies, tour operators, incentive houses and corporate accounts on a regular schedule designed to provide maximum exposure for your product
- We establish regular training programs with travel agents, meeting and incentive houses as well as tour operator reservations, call centre and sales departments
- We field inquiries from all Canadian markets from initial contact through to time of travel. Your potential clients will feel comfortable contacting us, a local representative, as we are familiar with their market and understand their unique needs
- We prepare and deliver group proposals to existing clients and prospects
- We finalize group contracts and work with clients prior to arrival to ensure satisfaction
- We seek out, recommend, review and manage advertising, marketing and promotional opportunities for you throughout Canada
- We prepare and carry out various marketing initiatives including regular newsletters, e-blasts and distribution of promotions and specials
- We work closely with the travel and consumer media and to maximise editorial coverage and advertising opportunities
- We provide representation at national and regional and local conferences, including speaking engagements and booth representation
- We attend trade and consumer shows and training seminars on your behalf
- We provide troubleshooting, problem identification and resolution
- We secure and maintain contracts with tour operators
- We liase with the tour operators, incentive houses, meeting planners and all other sources of potential business on a regular basis